Wednesday 5 January 2011

Food For Dinner

As it's the new year and the time for resolutions, was thinking what am I going to change this year?

I decided to look at the issue of diet. I reckon most of what I eat is seriously unhealthy. often taking trips to McDonalds and Gregs is not a good choice. Gregs is a baker that sells goodies at very reasonable prices in comparison to most other shops. At Gregs there is the healthy option such as salads but does not help if I pick doughnuts over salads.

And as for the food consumed at home is none too clever either. Most of the food I eat at home is microwave junk. Though every meal is vegetarian, I am sure the fact it is heated with the microwave does not do it any good.

I have decided to give McDonalds and the microwave food a miss. Everything is going to be home cooked and very healthy. Last year I did become a vegetarian which was a step in the right direction but still succumbed to fast food consisting of meat on occasion.

Tonight in the way home, I shall pop into one if the supermarkets and buy a load of vegetables. Mixed salads, broccoli, cabbage,and many more things will be on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment