Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Beauty of Spring

I was out and about today and the sun was out. It made the atmophere feel warm in comparison to recent months. It almost felt like Spring is here.

Spring is fresh, it is not hot and neither freezing cold. There is a chill in the air but people are unlikely to show much fuss given what they have experienced the previous months. Apparently, it was the coldest December since records began.

I remember during the warm summer thinking how bad can it be during the winter. With a clouded judgement, was thinking winter is a breeze. But oh boy, how wrong was I? Even covered in layers and layers was insufficient to stay warm. At times even felt as my fingers were on the verge of falling off.

I am gladly looking forward to the change in weather and it will be good to experince some warm weather. And in addition to the warmer weather, the longer daylight too which is considerably better then skies seeing darkness come 4 in the afternoon.

I am sure to enjoy a beer or two in the warm sunshine wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment