Sunday 30 January 2011

The Best Thing For The Single Guy

I am a single guy dwelling on my own. I was thinking what is a really wicked thing to get a man, especially one that does have to bother too much about family or anyone else. I think the things the person likes is an important consideration. To generalize, most of my mates love a beer. There is nothing like a pint of Stella on a warm (or even cold!) evening. I reckon something like a drinks fridge to keep the beer cold is a great idea. Whoever came up with the idea of a drinks fridge should be given a medal.

Was just browsing the net, there are thousands of things that are marketed with guys in mind. A lot if the stuff are electrical gadgets such as game consoles such as the playstation, iPhone or the latest TV.

Since most men are into sports, a drinks fridge to get the beer cold is a good idea. I was reading about the drinks fridge on the the Net just now. I do own a drinks fridge which for added effects has logos of 'Stella Artois' painted on the outside. It is a bit like a car that has been painted with the sponsors. My drinks fridge is effectively a mini fridge as it is small in size. I have been reading quite a bit about drinks fridges and most of these type of fridges are small in size and so the majority are effectively mini fridges. I think a drinks is so useful, I have put a link to a website where you can read more about the mini fridge on the side of the blog.

As for me, as it is a sunday afternoon and football is about to come on SKY TV, I am off to the drinks fridge to get myself a can of Stella and rest my limbs on the sofa and watch the footy.

No comments:

Post a Comment